Your Privacy Is Our Priority:
Your Privacy & Security Rights:
Under certain circumstances, FAPL website users have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right Of Access And Data Portability: You may have the right to ask for the information about our collection as well as use of your personal data, including: (a) our categories of sources for the collection of your personal data; (b) the categories and specific pieces of collected personal data; (c) the purpose either business or commercial for which we collect personal data; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we share clients’ personal data; along with (e) the categories of personal data shared for a business purpose or sold to third parties as well as the categories of third parties to whom such personal data was disclosed or sold.
- Right to Deletion: You may have the right to ask us for deleting specific personal data that we have collected in relation to you. The prior is subject to our right to preserve your personal data security for particular purposes permitted under Consumer Protection Law in Pakistan. If we are unable to act in accordance with any such request, we will report you.
- Right to Opt-Out: You may have the right to ask us for your personal data to not be sold to any third parties.
- Right To Non-Discrimination: You have the right for exercising any of the rights listed above (and any other rights under Consumer Protection Law in Pakistan) without discrimination by us.
Sources Of & Purposes For Collecting, And Categories Of Personal Data Collected & Disclosed:
FAPL collects and processes personal data of users for a number of commercial and business purposes. The specific pieces of personal data that we collect, the categories of sources from which we collect or sell personal data, and the categories of third parties with whom we share or may share personal data are all described in detail under FAPL privacy and security policy.
How We Collect Information:
From the given sources, FAPL collect your information under certain circumstance:
- Visiting Our Website: FAPL DOES NOT collects your personal information only because you visit this site. we automatically collect and maintain statistical information from our site’s data logs for the improvement of the usefulness of our web site for our visitors that is about network traffic flow and volume. The medium on website for collection of your information include domain name from which the visitor accesses the Internet (e.g., ‘a company.com’; ‘a school.edu’; or ‘an agency.gov’), internet protocol address, date and time of website visit, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, clickstream data, and other related mediums. Furthermore, FAPL does not make any attempts for identifying individual users unless illegal behavior is suspected.
- Handset Device- Mobile, Smartphone, iPhone: These include the type of device that may vary from mobile phone to Tablet as well as operating system version.
- Purchasing Our Services: FAPL aims to sell our taxation and accounting services to the clients in Pakistan. Therefore, you may have to provide us your personal information and/or email address to avail any of our services. We assure to not disseminate or share this information to other vendors or clients. This information is kept in secure, strictest, confidence. To get our services online, we may also ask you to provide us your personal information as well as credit card number. A secure server with privacy protection is used to the request forms to safeguard your information.
- Tracking Technologies: The examples of such technologies include cookies, beacons, tags, scripts or similar technologies are used by FAPL to analyze trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Use of Your Information:
- FBR has specific rules and regulations to govern the use and disclosure of Tax Return Information in Pakistan. FAPL uses such information in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations for the assistance and preparation of your tax return, to offer services associated with preparing your tax return, and to provide you with other products and services you specifically request or consent to from our portfolio covering different sectors.
- We use your information (stated above) only to furnish you the requested services and products from our portfolio. The information you provide may also be used to address questions submitted to our customer or technical support systems, to send updates or security alerts, marketing messages, or to provide notification of new products, services, enhancements, and promotions. It is also permissible by the law under Consumer Protection Law in Your information may also used for showing you relevant information for offering other related services and products.
- Your provided information may also be used by FAPL for monitoring and investigation of fraud, identity theft, and other illegal activity and to improve and personalize our Services.
- Tax Return: FAPL has all your tax return information with the security of data protection.
- Credit Card Details: to complete our transactions, credit card data is used that include cardholder’s name, credit card type, credit card number, expiration date, billing address, email address. We assure you that and none of this information is shared with anyone else.
- Technical Support: This data includes username, user ID, email address, operating system, connection, browser, etc.
Sharing Your Information:
- Within FAPL Corporate: FAPL has the right to share your information within the premises of FAPL corporate family to our accountants, tax professionals, lawyers and other representatives who will be responsible to provide you the requested service or product. This information will not be provided to third parties outside our corporate family.
- For Legal Reasons: FAPL may provide your information without your consent as provided by law in specific cases to fulfill the request of lawful or public authorities, for meeting national security or law enforcement requirements, a subpoena or court order, judicial process or bankruptcy proceedings, regulatory authorities, fraud protection, etc.
- In Case Of Sale Of Company: FAPL may transfer your information in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or operating unit. We reserve the right to transfer your information as part of the transaction after notifying you via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have about your personal information.
Testimonials with Your Consent:
FAPL welcomes its customers to post their testimonials on the website that also contains personal information such as the customer’s name. Customer’s consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial, FAPL asks for the customer’s consent.
News/ Blog/ Forum:
FAPL offers publicly accessible news sections, blogs or community forums. You should be aware that other readers and users may read, collect and use any information you provide in these areas.
We have installed links to serve our customers that redirect to other government agencies and services, including FBR. These separate entities are responsible to maintain those hyperlinks as these are not the property of, or affiliated with, FAPL. In case of submission of your personal information to those linked websites, their privacy policies will govern your information.
Social Media Widgets:
Our Former Clients:
How to Contact FAPL: